View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 01:56 AM   #4
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

Shenzhen Special Zone Daily News (Xinhua Mapei Gui Chen Chih-intern) 13:50 yesterday, two bus line to City Road, Xixiang, when the rear-end collision of aircraft,adidas スニーカー, the body was severely damaged, 23 passengers were injured on board .
bus accidents are the 728 Road 714 Road bus and minibus, all belonging to the western bus.
714 Master Cheng Road, bus driver, said he stopped at the bus station, preparing to leave when the minibus hit the road to 728. 728 Road Master Chen called mini-bus drivers,アディダススーパースター, 714 bus stopped suddenly and he followed after a sudden reaction, however, the brakes never stopped. The reporters found here and there is no obvious site. Xixiang injured passengers were sent to the Hang Seng Hospital where 23 people were injured. Been diagnosed, one liver rupture, but vital signs were stable. Another one fracture, a number of other soft tissue injury, not serious.
8 pm last night, Baoan Bureau of Transportation issued the manuscript newspaper, said 10 injured people had been checked after leaving the hospital itself, the rest of the injured remain in hospital for observation,スニーカーアディダス, in stable condition.
after the accident, the city transportation committee, Bao'an District,アディダスのスニーカー, requested the departments concerned to do the unit where the injured, comfort,アディダス カントリー, compensation, etc., and called for responsibility for the accident to check back. Western Automobile Company public safety inspections. Bureau of Transportation decided Baoan November 25 before the Spring Festival 2011, in the region to carry out public transport industry in-depth investigation and action big security risk, to protect people traveling safety.
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links