View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 01:36 AM   #2
luke17955

luke17955 is on a distinguished road

Since leaving Xi'an, and suddenly one day you suddenly feel bad memory and a large, deep fear, which in the end is how is it? 26-year-old age did not seem to aging! Certainly acclimatized. But they can not remember in the end is not before I have a bad memory problems. Recently a few people just say the name so I took a lot of effort.

as Spirited Away in the Amber River of words: a lot of things are not forgotten, but can not remember. In Shenzhen one night, Tang Chuangshang laissez-faire ideology run hair,belstaff Jackets, suddenly remembered the lyrics of a sentence: recall what is the name of this song in the end, who sings.

Well, this song is to sing the film's heroine, is played by two fat and Andy Lau. Yes, men and women to a thin, about 10 minutes after the memories have been the result. What is the name of the heroine in the end but the pinching? To the stuck up here! Agonizing over the n years and no results. Days after the class in Hong Kong singer, looked ugly, the movies a lot. . . These keywords can only get, can utter that name to the mouth.

memories do not come out I thought angrily today to not sleep, so take awkward, from the mind of the female singer from the alphabetical list in the screening, starting with A start , A fruit, duo, Asan. . . Ann and Qi. . . Not, then B, B appears that no one other than the multi-ruru. . . This has been screened on Z, a name suddenly turned out - Sammi Cheng! Just think of how to do that, and immediately felt extremely depressed.

couple of days ago there once was thought of several historical figures, the first one on Dorgon. Dorgon file: Qing Rui Prince, his brother is Taiji, his brother is Tudor, I remember reading the history I remember he had a nephew, was the eldest son of Huang Taiji, Taiji's death suffered a Dorgon gas, then finally angrily died vomiting blood, but What is the name of this person pinching? This time I even screened out from abcd has no self-confidence. So big trouble like this person in the end what worked. By the way, Zhesi have hit all the way from the capital of Sichuan, is killing my big executioner Qing Han, Chang Hsien-chung even the Atlantic is that he personally beheaded. Labeled like Prince Su. . . In addition some could not think,Belstaff Women Coat, and then simply sleep. The next day at dawn, suddenly a racking our brains - Haug!

something like that, there are many, for example, can not remember Mongolian Hanmeng Ge, and finally actually think it is out of Montgomery.

more angry, I remember a young age there face, names of the problems, a grade a few years do not even know each other is called. There was such a thing, to say ridiculous, but it is a fact. Sophomore class one day when I suddenly found the front row sat a very strange girl, I asked around, that is. I next looked stunned and said it was our class, ah! Class, but 50 people, almost two years together on the course, I actually asked a question so exaggerated. . .

gift now there are no such problems by, for example, banquet or meeting someone somewhere is introduced, it is a work. However, apart from a very unique name and last name, I forget the next day basically finished, met bad people say hello, ah, had to smile the line ceremony. It seems I should not just take notes in a notebook, and also add the character sketch and name. . .
luke17955 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links