View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 05:27 PM   #2
yulinsi66

We have been so quiet sitting, enjoying a quiet moment, my mind from time to time the emergence of a naive, if always with him dependent and rely on, side by side clothes, that is how happy a thing. But I know that this is just wishful thinking, even if he knows who is in front of the Ya-Fu, he could not belong to me only one person, after all, he was once the monarch, emperor generation, how can one person alone is mine. Looked at against my legs still pray on, it seems already to sleep, very peacefully monster beats headphone, Although my legs numb, but not daring to move. For fear of disturbing his sleep at the moment, and then look long night sky, while the rich have long since closed block the north.
wind whistling outside, slightly red sandalwood wood to cover the outside scenery greet my eyes. It seems to snow, a sudden influx of poetic inspiration in my heart, I Dinan, "Night Snow at first know, when you hear the sound of bamboo off." Faintly heard outside Explorer eunuch Xugong Gong artificially low voice beats by dr dre earbuds, and I shocked, and even today, I too forget the limelight, and the Queen to see if I am actually in the emperor's chambers, will be dire. Pray rhinoceros suddenly opened his eye, Hai a me jump, he was awakened by the sound outside, or not sleep? He gently leaned my head long leg lift, Xing Zhong Wang Leyan closed with red-lacquered doors dr dre beats earphones, lazy said.
"Let her come! He promised me a voice Dr Dre Beats, playing the body immediately from the long bed the sky, his legs no longer perceived beats by dr dre earphones, they gradually came the slightest pain, tingling with the thrill of little, very hard to accept. Moreover, I still barefoot standing. When the red-lacquered doors open, a jeweled Du Wan into the threshold, send a little snow hanging points are not dispersed, and pray for the king has returned to the previous state, proudly sat on the bed, the arrogance of the Du Wan, "the emperor dr dre monster beats, how can your let the humble slaves to the Hall of Mental Cultivation! "She slightly agitated, stood alone with the finger of silence from me.

Sponsored Links