View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 11:05 AM   #2
m7w9m6pw6
Captain

m7w9m6pw6 is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list
turn the road of life is a direction! I am very grateful to be in my life to meet my boss, he gave me the opportunity to exercise and gave me a pair of fly's wings,marc jacobs bags! At the same time, I will cherish this opportunity of my life, helped me to live up to around everyone,miu miu bags! !

174835759 2010 年 09 月 28 日 22:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Category: Personal Diary
believe that
a long time no trace of a point to stay here,louis vuitton bags, the reason may be too busy now,hermes bags! This is really the work of the past six months I have changed a lot, is not sensible from a kid actor become today's the What is The burden has been heavy, I always want everything to be the best to prove yourself, but things did not go out like we said so easy,Prison is always the winner!,mulberry bags uk,How long can toss - Qzone log, but no matter how hard I have tried to move for because I believe that life is not really a That is the only way to make yourself a little more perseverance, patience,Fun to play with the liars - Qzone log, and less frustration, depression.
m7w9m6pw6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links