View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 06:35 AM   #2
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road

The history of Skechers shoes,discount cartier necklaces
Skechers is an American shoe company headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California,cartier love bangle, founded by CEO Robert Greenberg. Greenberg started Skechers in 1992 with his son as a distributor for Doc Martens; they launched their own shoe line the following year. Skechers' early products were utility-style boots and skate shoes; the company has since diversified to include thousands of athletic,cartier mens watches, casual and dress styles for men,cartier baignoire watches, women and children.
Skechers makes an effort to maintain a trendy and stylish brand image by using celebrity-driven advertising, and has promoted its product with singers Brandy,cartier love jewelry, Britney Spears,cartier diablo pen, Christina Aguilera, The Black Eyed Peas,cartier love earrings, Ashlee Simpson, Carrie Underwood and David Cook; actors Robert Downey Jr.,love bracelet cartier, Rob Lowe and Matt Dillon; athletes Joe Montana,cartier watch bands, Karl Malone, Rick Fox and Wayne Gretzky; and TV personalities Kim Kardashian,cartier charm bracelets, Kris Jenner and Brooke Burke.
Skechers' brands include Skechers Sport,Buy cartier love bracelets, Skechers USA, Active,discount cartier watches, Cali, Shape-ups,cartier ring, Tone-ups, Skechers Resistance, Skechers Work and Skechers Kids. Branded separately,Cartier Trinity De Cartier Resille Palladium Roller Pen, the company's fashion and street lines include Unltd. by Marc Ecko,cartier love charity bracelet, Zoo York and Mark Nason.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links