View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 04:12 PM   #17
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

(Reporter Chen Bo Song) pickpocketing Patrol arrested two suspects street,After the accident left the owner stabbed police head said wait for the police to find the name of, a lot of people watching. Patrol person requesting the public to testify,belstaff jacken, but no one is willing to testify.
yesterday, Jiangbei District, police said, at present, the two suspects had admitted the facts of pickpocketing, have been detained.
two women flyover cents

owner shouted my wallet, I'm looking for pickpockets. You would come soon.
few minutes later, Patrol arrived on the scene and found someone is running on the bridge,outlet belstaff, someone shouted
chasing two women in the crowd, the rush to run down from the bridge, was keep the cross under the bridge patrol intercepted.
Liu told the Patrol,belstaff online, the same day around 9 o'clock,belstaff jackets sale, the bus entered the bus station, several women out of the car.
Liu subconsciously touched the bag, wallet and found missing. Passengers quietly told her:
when she had just rushed to the flyover, I saw the two women took their yellow purse, is cents.
pickpocket theft acknowledged the fact that

but no members of the public come forward to identify

face Patrol, two women admitted the theft facts,belstaff sale,17 -year-old student shot fighting boar attacked police with resisting arrest, but many spectators the entire process of site Members of the public is unwilling to come forward to identify suspects.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links