View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 12:43 PM   #2
h2bhgfrm

| Back to logs list

67138 2008 年 04 月 02 日 13:47 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Yesterday to the store to give me the love machine with spare parts and fuel,cheap ed hardy, the shop has found a shell frame 450SE TMD really beautiful, Hughes 600N I always want to get the shell of a model,ed hardy clothing, but off the front face to facilitate really hurt the image of the battery installed, if it is the case then do not fly the wolf turned cool, and my heart itch, itch. . . . Did not even get through the round the clock,ed hardy shop! I am on the morning dizzy and manufacturers contacted, and engaged in a campaign that called the export-oriented models to buy, manufacturers also cool the gas requirements of my brutal passive resistance,ed hardy handbags, not a dozen back and forth to finalize the 450 specifically for the export-oriented class helicopter,ed hardy sunglasses, no more than send money to run out of, MMD is really hot-headed, and the machine is not thousands of dollars,ed hardy bikini, even with a 1,300 yuan once the gyroscope and 3980 remote, half-million of money but also missing! And my flying wolf enclosure ah. . . . . .
hangar waiting for my new members. . . . . . .

Sponsored Links