View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 05:00 PM   #32
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2127764 2010 年 08 月 13 日 08:40 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: jokes

One day, a beautiful dress to wear white when shopping on the road, hooked the camera accidentally fell to the ground, just saw the back of a handsome, handsome boy picked up the camera, go out into the beautiful women around, running and shouting in front of the lady who dressed in white dress: your camera \You like chicken, \front, clap ... give a handsome two-hand, to break curse: you have like a duck, pedestrians can be divided into sub-handsome boy accused of not discreet , handsome feel wronged, turned tail and ran, then saw his beautiful hands holding the camera to recognize how, repeatedly shouted: ; my camera, \

a woman marriage, the conditions of friends out there are two
1. To Shuai
computer to help her have a car Search results ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ chess

the woman refuses to accept the results and found the input
1. have a beautiful house
2. have a lot of money
computer to help her re-search results ~~~~~~ bank

this woman is still not disappointed
1 input conditions continue to look cool
2, the results also found a sense of security
result ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Altman

This woman is still not disappointed, but also to input conditions
1. To Shuai
2. have a car
3. have a beautiful house
4. have a lot of money
5 To look cool but also a sense of security

6 computer to help her search results ~~~~~~~ Altman again in the bank chess

a man going to the toilet, had just heard next door asked: \thought, this next door Who is it? I know him? Strange!
this time next asked: \? \Upset and said: \gay,pandora uk! \silly B! I say he took one!!

a teacher correcting English writing, suddenly furious: \
a teacher: \
\br> The following are all in Chinese

v professor asked: rotten radish and pregnant women have any similarities? A wonderful school students: are insects to blame. A mere 60 points. The other students actually get out, the answer is: because pulling late.
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links