View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 09:45 AM   #4
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

34115 2010 年 06 月 24 日 00:54 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
for too long, probably in 1999, on the eleventh grade it, every Friday night, finished in the broadcast,red wing heritage, as I guess I guess guess is that Japanese TV drama time. If demand from 12 pm to 1 point. There was not so well-developed network, generally have the time to look at Japanese TV dramas. Repeat the words, as if in the afternoon. For the first time truly is like a Japanese TV drama \In order to see this movie, I have every Friday to watch clock up 12 points transferred to an hour, then sleep! That is, in this movie, Yosuke Kubozuka know, plays a highly intelligent but erratic behavior of the students - Kikuchi good man, a genius has been to such a smile surfaced in my mind, a person's smile Yosuke a classic success. Although his scenes much,red wing work boots, not too handsome, but they always have a special kind of temperament, his face is always so calm expression, may be unique in the eyes with his facial expressions, eyes deep with a little temperament,red wing heritage boots, and his That lazy tone of voice,red wing sale, I was particularly drunk personality temperament. If everyone was popular starring Hideaki Bronze \
particular, the later a person feel more classic is the \Chak Sau Ming and see this film. But in the end, he took away all the light of Bronze, and can only be seen staring at him. Oh, Saeki is very handsome, for the first time the theater is not looking at the protagonist, is looking at supporting the show. This movie is his best supporting actor award.
\Plays a math teacher inside - shallow Xiao students, most impressed that he teach the students the lesson: \
I
preceding days \Chong Chong boss,red wing shoes sale, how would the world have so much personality boss!
2001, he starred in the \Big Runaway,red wing boot store, \
this time, I think he acted in the film, because in the past see too little impression on him is stuck in high school. Read so many of his films, he really is an actor play different roles, very powerful actor, acting is really good! Even a small role, and his unique temperament always impressed the audience, which is the difference between him different from other actors, but also eye-catching red flowers than leaves.

Recommended film: \, table tennis genius teenager, mushroom head, clear eyes, inspirational theme)
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links