View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 06:12 PM   #6
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33455 2008 年 07 月 07 日 12:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Original Literature
; almost midnight, I lay in bed quietly reading a half. As if fully engaged in the role of the book. Hazy,red wing heritage, quietly,red wing motorcycle boot, that is how far away from the reality of a mood, every moment, always reminding me came from a naive time.
I grew up in a big city alley,red wing store, from the memory of the day I know, I forget the humidity unbearable, Meiqi smoked days away. Start early age, the mother is always busy with a lot of trouble under the pretext of rust my tricycle and bike Muddy put together the last place in a small alley, and perhaps no one knows where they are the most safest place Bale. Because I was begotten children, so only the bike has never been accompanied by my lovely rusty tricycle. Neighbor's kids do,red wing motorcycle boots, but because my father always refused me not with me and thousands of miles away. I alone every day with the wall, the floor of moss play. I have lost count how many times the mossy wall when the board game of \How many times more numerous along the ground pretending to riding a tricycle driver ran over the moss to go ... ...
happy occasionally remember that time when the encounter is far more children live to \\They always make a small blackboard removed,red wing sale, the tricycle track \This is still my most happy childhood, the happiest moment. Each time the children comes to an end with that class, \to tap the market again washed at home.
this way, day after day, year after year, I was time to pull big years. Although I can not afford to have recalled how in the little alley where, that moss and what it looks like the children, but in my mind,red wing shoes outlet, there is still such a lonely and only childhood memory.
back to reality, they find that life is this: people always have their own Siyi space. I pick up the books have been falling, but also ready to meet the new tomorrow.

2001 年 1 月 17 日
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links