View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 12:00 AM   #1
adkj4o58
Commander In Chief

adkj4o58 is on a distinguished road
Default Hiking the Garden of the Gods in Vibram Five Finge

Hey,Chanel Short Wallets Sheepskin Black 2590! My name is Andy and recently my girlfriend Kaitlyn and I went to Colorado to visit her parents. Coming from Texas,coco chanel handbags replicas, the cool temperatures were a nice change from the humid Texas heat. While we were there,chanel bags 2011, we went to The Garden of the Gods near Manitou Springs. It was a great place to hike and there were many professional rock climbers there.
Last spring I took up running as a way to stay active and found out about Vibram Five Fingers through a friend. Wearing Five Fingers immediately made running much more enjoyable and I could feel my feet and calves getting stronger the more I ran. WOW,cartier love charity! I definitely felt my calves in the beginning,Chanel Coco Bags 1119 White Ball and Silver Chain! I ran my first 5k in June with a 26 minute time. Since we were going to be in Colorado,ring 18-carat white gold, I figured,chanel 2.55 size of bag, why not sign up for a race while we were there? So I signed up for the Heart and Soul Half Marathon in Boulder Colorado. It was pretty rough for me since I was not adjusted to the high altitude. I chose to run in my Nike Frees since I was unsure how my ankles and feet would hold up in Vibrams for 13 miles.
Next year my plan is to run the same race in Vibrams,cartier love jewelry!
Girlfriend,Chanel Evening Handbags Bags 45190 Black, met the parents,cartier inspired earrings, going back next year...hmm...keep putting your best foot forward Andy,santos cartier watch! Thanks for the story and pics,discount authentic chanel handbags!
adkj4o58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links