View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:53 PM   #5
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

I - Qzone log,red wing shoes

| Back to logs list

33728 2010 年 01 月 24 日 22:13 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
stories are always a happy ending, do not want to let others and themselves looked sweet, so happy is me.
pains my people cheat, but I totally feel old a good man to think, so happy is me.
look wise and clever people exchange blows, Stealing from Thieves, their rivers and lakes is not so sinister, so pleased that I. Many people were stuck
families, access is not free, its a bachelor, you can free to stay or go,red wing shoes outlet, so I met.
for a little reason to pay big hard, so I do not regret.
want to drink to drunkenness, drunk Yin Fu breeze moon, so Fuga is me.
like humor to humor,red wing motorcycle boots, to laugh himself to others to follow music,red wing heritage boots, so by welcome me.
Xiang Maren to curse, stirring the anger. After the others still bear a grudge, their foreseen forget to Jiuxiao Clouds. So chic is me.
do not take advantage of, not less human, not about Therefore, the freedom of my mind.
want to love what is loving what the insiders are not afraid of a joke, the singer in front of dare sing in front of Shuada Dao Guan Gong, so full it is.
find a few good Xiongdi Huo,red wing shoes online, find a good weather,red wing heritage boot, find a good the place, the joy of spring, entertainment, so carried away that I am.
people have a difficult time, I can to help, not in return . So good I am.

tag smart humor love
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links