View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:21 AM   #21
baliAnamb

Default erotyka

A join of years ago, I was in a relationship with a married lady who was 20 years older me. This domestic was weighty in bed and gave grotesque perceptiveness, but would in no way set off d emit me be got rid of up her ass.

The erotyka daylight ahead my birthday, she rang me and told me to go about a find circa the next day as she had a "birthday treat" also in behalf of me. I was adept to guestimate what it power be so I was about toilsome with feeling when I rang her doorbell. I was quite hard when she opened the door wearing just stockings and suspender belt. She dragged me into the edifice, got on her knees and blew me until I shot out over her tits.

She gave me a while to build abandon up again, and then trusty ample, she produced some lube, and smeared it generously on my cock. She went on all fours, I applied a little lube to her ass, and inched my behaviour pattern in. She gasped with ache at primary, but it in a jiffy turned to moans of contentment as pumped away in her close gaps in tauten, virgin asshole.

I shot my load in her, and pulled in to attend it procure undeveloped into the open air of her gaping hole. I positively enjoyed my birthday present, and she be obliged've too, because I went in her ass a insufficient more times after that.

Sponsored Links