View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 06:16 PM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

(a) of the naughty little prince
yesterday evening with the mother holding the little prince went down a small crush next door five months a play, love funny mother to crush the little prince to the small family, the little prince Oh straight after pro-music, a small crush small brow wrinkled by the pro (on behalf of the translation: little wretch,timberland outlet, even smaller than the two months also dare to bully me:),cheap timberland boots, the presence of two small baby who was uproar!!!

(b) shy of the Little Prince
morning after getting up holding the little prince standing on the dressing mirror play, the little prince novel I looked in the mirror and he smiled and then blanket the mouth and found that the mirror he laughed,timberland boots sale, embarrassed, the little head drill drilled into my arms,timberland boots uk, while another the little head out from my arms and look to the probe of the probe in the mirror, he saw in the mirror and smile with you, I am sorry to drill further into my arms,timberland kids, and so forth, play unexpectedly fun peace,mens timberland boots! ha ha, a small guys do not know myself in the mirror that is that he does!!!

Postscript:
another three or four days to three months of the little prince, called him the next twelve half kilogram body weight , with six half kilogram at birth increased by almost twice as fast compared to the length Sixty-one centimeters long and eleven centimeters! want to grow up safe and healthy little prince!
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links