View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 06:25 PM   #2
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33087 2010 年 05 月 16 日 13:34 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (7) Category: Personal Diary
a long time without my diary, this time a lot of things happened, when I indulge in self-righteous happiness when something unexpected happened. After another is broken from the pain. For you and for me ... ... did not expect to this day,red wing boots, I thought I did well, I thought I put you in my world, quiet enjoyment and happiness with you, not hurt you, but I still hurt you. Can not imagine the look when you leave is a sad or joyful, is decadent, or intoxicated. After all --- you do everything perfectly natural, I like a voyeur at the door, both from the inner defeat, have you sent the phone to shame.
a bad cold a few days ago,red wing motorcycle boots, had first to dusky, and because we are divided between the things of God,red wing work boots, severe Jishang finger at work. Haggard these days a lot of people do not become like the whole,red wing mens boots, as if had a serious illness. Experienced a baptism of another emotion, really tired.
Once upon a time, beating not see the phone information symbols, as if my heart is wandering alone in the shortage no international frontier. Finally, you can no longer speak and I would not say a word. I say this to me unlimited intoxicated those coquettish,red wing motorcycle boot, and today do not know who in their appreciation.
began forgotten it, have never been identified so-called, as the soul from the body, but the deepest in the distant cry over and over again. Start disturbed it, those who have been vowed never suspected as a root filament barbed small a part of the body. Pain but Su Yang,red wing boot store, has been protected by their own in the heart of love, suddenly disappeared. As the wind take away the air, leaving an unacceptable choking, and those from under remaining in the heart of much of the air time of the beating sound coming from the weak. In this way, was he heard ... ...

And then

then

... ...

is such a right
So I Yangtianchangtan

Farewell! My beloved friend

although I'm still self-adjustment

But I want to wish you --- my friend
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links