View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 01:06 PM   #6
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff jackets outlet

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1004019966 at 21:21 on March 18, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Emotional World
(I read it feel?, so?, I hope we all cherish? side ...)
; ; ; ; ;: Ga Mi

just moved into this house that day, she was finishing the Department of things completely, and finally come up with a very fine glass, said to him: \drive a drop of water, on behalf of my tears. If it is full, I'll pack up my things to leave this house. \What's that do not trust me, then what to talk about? I will let you move in with me to live is to take care of you, not bully you! \beloved woman will be a little injury, I will record why I cry, will not be inexplicable. \, the woman put the bottle for men, said: \

men did not immediately open it, his expression, there was a little surprised, a little bit dumbfounding mean,belstaff sale, does not seem to think of a woman's tears can be so much, Sheng so fast, they felt that a woman is a small problem masterpiece, but very cute.

He opened the book started watching and was surprised so many women how to write. Man watching a woman while saying: \clean, I say you will not even squeezing toothpaste, ah, you have come to his temper, and then got into a fight ... ... \Woman continued: \touch cold water, wronged ... ... \I can not sleep,belstaff jacket, so he said I was selfish as you are,belstaff leather, we got into a fight, you said a lot of debate, they are not selfish, selfish people are thrown out the door after me online all night, I hit you and call you did not take one person I wanted her to look for you ... ... \, \

silence.
long silence.
or woman to break the silence: \the atmosphere a little embarrassed.

records of the house things are so small things, because every fight is so simple, a man looked at the book, seems to understand the feelings of a woman, big man is not to care about these little things, the original feel better after each and all right, a woman who loved to take these things, but when he seriously when you watch it, he also began sad, a woman is very careful, the events, feelings have written , also summed up what his reasons. The original accumulation of the smallest things is painful, he could see, a woman from down slowly into despair.

he thought, probably because every fight, they are like in the fight to find out they do not love their own evidence. He suddenly realized that this is a very serious problem! And every argument, both sides are in the mood instability, when the time is still bothering others, the bad emotions into the lives of two people.

\

for the first time they traveled together to the place, too many good memories are aroused, the original is so deeply in love with each other, when the woman and tender, when the men especially considerate.

\

\>
\on the negative things,belstaff outlet, and magnified the negative mood. and like to find the evidence they do not love themselves, each character is very stubborn and too unwilling to concede defeat to face. \Originally, the two sides just need a little patience, a little bit of tolerance. Recalling the men took her first tour of the place is really hard, and remember that time with them a recent one,belstaff uk, to make each other feel good, have shown their best side.

\Yan

later they married. Rarely quarrel. If you accidentally knocked a man careless of the cup, the woman will not open reproved, because the woman before the opening, the man has apologized, saying I'm sorry, all I'm not careful, lose two to my wife! While his wife to choose your favorite! A woman laughed and said, do not buy you, anyway, there is the cup, again not all your fault, blame me he had kept the cup away, will let you hit it!

had really no right is inappropriate, not only cherish the treasure, to go along with the progress of happiness!

PS: Please share if you like ... ... Maybe one day want to see it, how hard can not find the ... ...
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links