View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 02:13 AM   #2
g6jyu6ef
Major General

g6jyu6ef is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

138211 2007 年 01 月 22 日 18:46 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Classification: Emotional World

..... cigarettes destined to be hurt in love match
..... Do not say love, promise is a debt owed
..... mouse to the cat that I love you, the cat that you walk away,new balance outlet, the mice away tears
..... no one see the mouse left the cat shed a tear,new balance shoes,Yes children, your mother wants you home dog - Qzo, there are actually a kind of love is called to give up
..... If you are a tear in my eyes,new balance 574, I never cry,new balance mens, because I am afraid of losing you
..... as a kite line will only risk a lifetime
..... a woman is the face of fickle, fickle man is the heart
..... not in the world who love Sorry,Son to school a little unhappy! - Qzone log,new balance running shoes,KFC又出事!看来吃汉堡不能直接咬的 - Qzone日志, only who do not know how to cherish
..... could not tie my heart to say that I do not bother
..... the leaves,new balance sneakers, because the pursuit of the wind or because the tree does not retain
..... I'll always be your episode, but I will only use my hands as you pop the most touching melody
..... ask the world what love Buddha said waste
..... a person not alone, like one person alone
..... in the past year, in every corner of every city are a different story in the interpretation of
..... come to believe that earthly life is just a fireworks display, sometimes bright and sometimes desolate
g6jyu6ef is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links