View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 06:24 AM   #1
kylpqskjx
Private

kylpqskjx is on a distinguished road
Default The story of the people around

life, or even their next generation ......
still such days have been flat, but there are unexpected storms, people have good and bad fortune overnight,Moncler Coats, one day, the second out drinking, and saw a
have a buddy that his wife giving birth, rivers and lakes emergency, the second child's savings all borrowed, never has been ever since.
day,Chaussures Paul Smith, the second still dry.
woman field with a gold chain around his neck, then reached out and rob,Juicy Couture Sale, this woman did not cry, but the number one out and held the man said, you
, so to the police station, originally had been a local, find relations, say that they are drunk,Chaussures Ralph Lauren, they would have nothing, but her second child no money, no potential
Come with me and her younger brother along with his family to the woman, the woman locked the door and say I'll go to the toilets, to the toilet and hit 110
, like this was a robbery and attempted rape sentence, the sentence is three years, came out after more than thirty years old.
so the days passed,Dior Mens Shoes, one day, have a personal look at this big dick long tall meter eighty, to give him a description of objects, the boss to
my side a lot of poor people live, including the story of a man I still remember, there is the field to the work of
introduce others to his brother, said to him its not that bad marriage, his brother very stupid, anything that his brother, and thus did not get married, when a car wash in Renqiu workers, low wages at that time, each months, three hundred, Guanchiguanzhu, the second diligent, one year live frugally save more than two thousand pieces, one day
brother, big brother engaged in the decoration, and married a wife gave birth to a child, there is brother in their home northeast of the father of two, a house, some land,
want a second child if the no wedding, home of the house there is a logical place for a person are his inheritance, so he's opposed to the life and death, not to
they are not easy to make money, just enough to a family of three older people spending money, the younger it is a bachelor.
last second child was released from prison, married a widow with two children, the second time so far without their own children, his brother logical The
fact, I do not understand some people now, some things, I just feel that life is cruel, so some people losing their youth, ruined
inherited the house and home, the second child came out to his brother when the unskilled laborer, unskilled laborer such as when each day brings another fifty or sixty, give her second child thirty
kylpqskjx is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links