View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 09:24 AM   #1
eoehj98ajj

Default monster sale -Garage Treasures_143

Baker's London_1666

White A-line Strapless Sweetheart Beading Embroidery Organza Satin Wedding Dress _884

monster headphone -Dress Star_4537

Hello everybody, I am a outdoor sports enthusiasts, winter comes, but I hope we do not lower temperature enthusiasm for outdoor sports, so in their own experience and under the guidance of my predecessors concluded a number of winter equipment on some of the points, and share with you. Inadequacies also hope hope that the exhibitions. wilson rackets.
,Air Max 2009
YOU SHOULD SEE: Our 100 best Christmas gift ideas...
Highlights from the sale include?Moss' personal Longchamp bag,monster sale, a Gucci dress belonging to Gemma Arterton,best sennheiser headphones, Chanel kitten heels donated by?Rachel Weisz and?Jemima Khan's Alexander McQueen dress. Rio Ferdinand is donating a signed England shirt,prince racquet, while Louise Redknapp is handing over a gorgeous Roland Mouret cocktail dress.
SEE ALL THE PIECES HERE
Mothers4Children is an organisation supporting international children's charities,prince hybrid 03, including London-based Kids Company and Relief of Disabled Orphans. The event takes place on Sunday November 14 on the first floor of the Selfridges car park from 12 - 4pm. Tickets are free for children and £5 for adults.
YOU SHOULD SEE: All the action from Moss' star-studded Longchamp party...
Garage Treasures
[标签:作者]
[标签:起源]
[标签:时光]
KATE MOSS and Gemma Arterton are among the host of stylish celebrities to donate items from their wardrobe to Selfridges' Really, Really Great Garage Sale - a charity event which gives all proceeds to Mothers4Children.

Sponsored Links