View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 06:51 PM   #9
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

(July 1) - Qzone log,red wing boots

| Back to logs list

33568 2008 年 07 月 06 日 13:03 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (10) Category: Small piggy bank. This summer has so many stories ...

2008 年 07 月 01 day,red wing heritage boots, I should do to begin this story? Well,red wing motorcycle boot, from my first three summer started I have never been never had had such feeling like summer all year long to spend in the summer and only occasionally in the night but the air conditioner at maximum bathed with cold water wearing just a small air-conditioned pants standing straight Lengleng De machine under a little bit of time to recall the feeling of winter,red wing work boots, send a warm bed shaking a person to jump back when I do silly things often lead people to riot in the summer season in July of the first day I finally left the South returned to green the desert I love summer nights after dinner back to the hotel a shower I saw the TV read the newspaper and watched the news on the Internet there is no time for other things you can do to one o'clock the reason I have not the slightest difference In addition to a little sleepy dozens of hours of agonizing air makes me feel a little tired when I feel tired but not sleepy in bed is a very painful thing I have had too many looking at the ceiling trance of the day ... ... ... ... ... ... (hit X a sleepy brain could not write here)
---------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links