View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 04:49 AM   #2
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 56577899 at 12:05 on July 1, 2007 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary First Total:
see character!
This is entry-level accounting trick! But it is not hundred percent effective! The total accuracy rate of 60%
often cheerful people tend to bees and butterflies, is bound to cause a lot of interest in men! Eventually become a natural man's mine! This young girl is it?
introverted person,dolce & gabbana Handbag, we all know, do not love too much communication, all aspects of nature are some of the more traditional, conservative! Think it is very difficult on her! But we can not hundred percent sure that she was a virgin. Some girls, after all, Tibet is still very deep, ah! Do not free to believe this girl!
This account is just the entry-level, it is recommended that young children use! Not very high success rate!
second count:
see breasts! The total accuracy rate of 70%
the road with this calculation is a little person use!
According to the \Extremely faint and round,coach handbags outlet! So I think that big to most chest definitely not a virgin,chloe handbags! And many times after her boyfriend stroke, blood flow, and become extremely plump! But who does not rule out a large natural breast, place a small suckling pig and maintenance! The earth has been unable to enjoy the happiness of family life ah!
chest small in size, such as chest security of the two big pins, not any beauty, dead hand! The first feeling unhappy, and also there are so many hearts softened to so much energy to operate the airport! But he does not rule out some hearts softened like ah! For such men are helpless landlord only shook his head: carrot cabbage, all have love ah! With \
third count:
look ass! The total accuracy rate of 80%
of people can be aware of this, I am afraid for love that senior-level figures of the net!
non-virgin, walked legs slightly open, and Oh, this action has been used! Why write this I suddenly wake up why the school dormitory front of the cucumber then sell it! Say it, and the beauty of cucumber to be very effective! Night is a ghost that is not in bed sy! Well, well, then pulled away, and get down to business! The Virgin has not been able to experience the world of happiness, and the thing a woman thousands of years of tradition in China is, as always ... ... such as life! So do not pinch tight ass?
Why do only 80% correct rate? \Heritage experts also makes mistakes ah! This has two reasons: 1: a natural step to go horoscopes! Difficult to judge this woman ah! You know she is not a virgin, even serving you! 2: is the hard luck,mulberry sale, you are ready to identify her when she was just a few days of each month, sandwiched a thing, you know she is not a virgin, even serving you!
Road, Bearing in mind that even those few days each month, there are way to know to! Identification of time in when I was preparing to conclude that she is not Da Yima come, even laughing and joking went closer: \Well, go jump Indira happy! \Hey, you know what that means friends now!
fourth count:
very sinister in this account ah! Non-million may not be the time to not use ah! Otherwise, ranging from affection! While in a broken leg stump ah! But the accuracy rate is only 90%
in the end this move is it?
Do not push me!
if there is an unconscious woman I came to beat it!
good good, I say, I say still does not work it?
this trick is that before the ancients, who came after! Hey, are even embarrassed to say,handbag uk, that is the chant! Try your hand to know the chant! However, this can be braving the risk of head and killed Oh! And the success rate of only 90% of the oh, more gained nothing, anti-corrosion to m Oh! Some women, ah, the days with you in that, but to lie to you: \Vomiting! There's nothing out that the red pigment you,gucci bags, the ink you, would like to take the black fishing in troubled waters! Tell you that you are not fool buddy! Brothers, ah, you said is not ah?
fifty dollars: ... ...
sixty dollars: ... ...
seventh count: ... ...
Appreciation queer, questions, analysis phase!
my flash! Ah good insurance! I have a crush to throw tofu it!
escape ... ... haha
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links