Thread: North
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 07:33 AM   #2
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340576 2010 年 06 月 21 日 20:11 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
a man or good.
I do not know is not happy is good writing,puma 2010, or write happy then? I do not know what happy or unhappy?
everyone to ask other people how to be, but as their own,puma ferrari, such as a pot Xiu Shui. Some people like to talk, talk bad enough, but also said some vicious words, better,puma running shoes, better their mental quality, vulnerable to the attack has been practiced. He would say I'm just a bad temper it, casually, I'm not.
lot of people are living in their own world,puma shoes, unable to extricate themselves. If he is a saint.
Most of the time, I was just very quiet it. Say? If you can make yourself feel better,puma racing shoes, I would rather have been silent.
sometimes, do not speak is kind of fault.
sometimes, do not quarrel with that Fanjian.
Before long, I feel it can not tolerate and accept such and such a thing. Originally, when you can tolerate and accept, they also so simple,puma speed cat, as simple as eating and sleeping. I now understand a person, my lovely family. I also understand one thing, habit is second nature. You get used to this, another man used to it. Whether good or bad, you have to accept it.

tag words used mood to accept the world
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links