View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 07:29 PM   #2
t2mg3bvcn

I'm going and get along with his girlfriend got married a year, no doubt,nike air force, I am very happy.
only bothers me now is my future sister in law, a 20-year-old beautiful girl, she likes to wear tight low cut
and mini skirts. She often intentionally or unintentionally, in front of me bent down, even worse,air force 1 shoes, in front of other men,air force ones, she never did. I'm tempted to say that she did not, it is I'm lying .
day, my future sister called me and let me see the marriage the wedding invitations. When I arrived,nike air force one, her family
she was the only one to meet my endless Resentment her eyes: \ She said to me on the stairs: \ the eyes look.
I Dai Li a minute,nike air force ones, and then do the things I was only able to do: Open the door,air force one 25th, to stop outside my door ... ... QQ car, my future Father of the Bride Zhuolei cross-flow, to the I am a ferocious hug: \
moment I have mixed feelings, nothing more to say --- this experience has taught me: put condoms on their own how much weight the car
to ah!
with: \
Do not think that the penis into the earth to rape the entire planet;
Do not think that perhaps a small penis
overturned threatened the entire universe;
volcanic eruptions do not think that is the Earth to menstruation;
do not think the earthquake is when the earth groaned rape;
feces do not think that the Earth did not pull no gravity;
do not think the sun is the solar system formed after the rape of a nine ... ...

Sponsored Links