Thread: Heaven
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 06:39 AM   #1
bmucxxvvsu
Private

bmucxxvvsu is on a distinguished road
Default Heaven

Oh, how I was recently in the end, always forgetful, my mother said to me in the end in mind, today's sad to see my mother like I really hate myself, I not only not alleviate the burden of anti-II they also let them worry about, I feel now is a burden to them, this year all the bad things happen to me,sacs juicy couture, I'm back I previously that wayward,buy prom dresses, the pressure big oh I almost did not go ・・・・・ support,Polo Ralph Lauren Femme, and my father expected of me Well I can do? ? ? Afraid to return to that home,ralph lauren camicie, can not have their own feelings, not happy every time I can sleep at night they have a person 躲在房间里 cry, I do not want them to see I'm not happy, I told someone that I was happy If never cry,Franklin Marshall Femme, so I told myself to be strong, I really do not know how long the firm can,? Why all the unfortunate things have happened to me,Casquette Ed Hardy,? Rest of the way I really do not know how to get there, I was very lonely, helpless, good hear Rene Liu's Hey ,,,,,,,,,,,,, I am sure next time to see in heaven,
I'm so sad now
bmucxxvvsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links