View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 07:30 AM   #1
h0ff70262
Private

h0ff70262 is on a distinguished road
Default Jennifer Aniston's girlie haven vY

soccer {RKEY},{RKEY} NBAJennifer Aniston's girlie asylum (Agencies),louis vuitton
2010-02-05 07:57 2010-02-05 07:57:34.0Jennifer Aniston's girlie havenJennifer Aniston1159103Celebrities2@webnews/enpproperty-->

Jennifer Aniston has rotated her family into a unattended girl's asylum.
The 'Baster' actress - who has remained largely solo since she split from singer John Mayer among March last annual - has spent two-and-a-half years renovating her lavish Beverly Hills attribute removing the building's masculine functions and altering the apartment into a family which namely full of respect.
She said: "It's favor a big embrace.
"It vibrates with the adore namely built it."
Jennifer even installed a girlie spa area fluffy carpets plus put amid a giant TV into her extravagant household.

Related readings:
 Friend to Haiti Jennifer Aniston
 Jennifer Aniston poses backstage at 67th anniversary Golden Globe Awards
Architectural Digest magazine reports: "The house originally had his-and-hers baths,sac hermes,barely Jennifer has cornered the 'his' into a spa bath with a drenching bucket Her master bedroom functions a wool-and-silk shag blanket and a platform mattress with a TV along the foot. "
The 40-year-old actress' favourite space in the house is her "glamorous"dining dormitory which functions a 60s fruitwood Sauter piano,sac hermes,Iraqi shoe-throwing reporter becomes the talk of Iraq mL, a walnut desk which seats 24 folk plus a 20s Thai gong to summon diners to the room.
She said: "I entertain as a alive plus I entertain. The house has a prefer glamorous,Jennifer Aniston's girlie haven,モンクレール ベスト,Jennifer Aniston's girlie haven, old-fashioned Hollywood quality. I tin equitable imagine the Rat Pack stopping by; somebody is playing the piano,coach bag,Ronan Keating will work hard on marriage zU,plus folk are smiling in the then room"
h0ff70262 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links