View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 01:27 AM   #2
6ssjh8odf

(Reporter Wan Jianhui ) While, her daughter finally said something : ' Dad,tory burch sales, I finally passed the Tiananmen Square ... ... ' to no longer speak .

yesterday ,tory burch pumps, military, economic professor Yang Jingquan home in Wuhan to watch the National Day parade live. In television , he found the women join the armed forces parade square daughters - a sophomore Military School of Economics, Wen Yi Luo .

Like , say the sentence: 'daughter , you finally made ​​it. I'm proud of you, take a rest !'Women's side team , I am closely watching the TV screen ,tory burch flip flops, watching women's side team in the first row , looking for her daughter 's figure , though somewhat vague , but still see the first row,tory burch wedge, the number of the first 18 from front to back ,tory burch uk, from behind Forward a few 7th . At that moment, my heart boiling, shaking , and that moment ,tory burch sale, as if the world is unique to China and listened to the greetings of ' comrades hard !'

Sponsored Links