Thread: 男人与爱
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:17 AM   #21
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2123428 2009 年 12 月 25 日 20:07 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
2009 years, we have the leadership to ensure that:
leadership demands that we pursue,
leadership is our good fortune temper,
leadership is our driving force to encourage,
the idea of leadership is that we practice,
is our leadership capacity for liquor courage,
leadership is our expression of feelings,
leading hobby is our hobby,
is our intention to lead the direction,
Xiaomi leadership is our secret,
leadership that our loved ones lover.

insisted on:
1. leadership did not come to me first to see who take the podium;
2. leadership did not say I will speak, pat the microphone sound does not ring;
3. I applaud the leadership speech, led the audience a ring;
4. led me to taste food to see if the food cooler is not cold;
5. led me to stop drinking, swear to life to the party ;
6. led me to bed guard, whom I do not speak to sleep.
analyze the message content from the official position of leadership is not too small, to participate in the pre-need to look at who is sitting on the rostrum,belstaff jacket, between the lines do not like not showed up. And often in the microphone before the speech, which indicated that above the county level should be the main leadership. Text message idea on the leadership, speech, dietary, and other aspects of life can be full participation and the saddle before the horse's personal guard service to both the degree of sleep, can be inferred,belstaff jackets outlet, code SMS personal secretary who was chief of staff is not a class, from here also see levels of leadership.
if there is any leader to accompany such people around, whether it is work, life, entertainment will be very comfortable and pleasant, but that more people,belstaff uk, it is terrible. If such is the secret to Xiaomi, Valentine is the family, sleeping guard, eye who do not speak the extent of sleep is tantamount to pushing the lead to the pit of fire.
Xiaomi Ye Hao, Valentine's worth mentioning, if the truth of the lucky leadership considered; can present a few is the truth? Look at the official planted, too many are these \
in leading such a person be loyal to close it? At best, is a slave. And it is not for your leadership, I am slave \If the leading terms from the side I work more like a wolf leading a flock of sheep, the last wolf was \Speaking from personal self-cultivation, I much, the leadership can not truly know yourself, the amendment itself. An amendment to his own people will eventually gone astray. Wang Song
to implement the New Deal politicians, enabled a lot of people, mostly loyal to the king said. \He wrote to Wang reminded him: \sale by. \do you comfortable and happy, if you lose power, of which there will be for their own private betrayed your people. \more difficult to know who the leader. I think the officials who sacked reason other than their own indiscretion, the surrounding people also plays an important ingredient. such as the side are \\One of the good stuff, but found that there is a continuous three-term county party secretary and his \said the three former county party secretary over their own reasons,belstaff online, to let Ganyu themselves, there are not, as previously described? In my opinion,belstaff outlet, as previously described Ganyu class who is really Ganyu sinners, wicked,belstaff sale, bad people, I!
would like to dedicate this article to all the Ganyu people from police, encourage each other!

label previously secretary of the leadership Ganyu I
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links