View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 05:46 AM   #8
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road

What is the Fashion of Miumiu Bags,Chanel fashion necklace 020
French luxury family Miumiu announced on Sunday its decision to create a holding company with over 50 percent stake of the brand, in an effort to keep united its scattering capital in hands of family members.
The high-end handbag producer said in a statement that the decision was made on Friday,2.55 chanel handbags sale, but needs approval of the French Financial Market Supervisor (AMF) to be implemented.
Some sixty Miumiu family shareholders attended the meeting and hoped the holding company can be privileged with a preference right over the remaining shares owned by family heirs and other smaller shareholders,Chanel fashion necklace 043, which could prevent secret and hostile acquisition from outsiders.
After the world largest luxury goods conglomerate LVMH sneaked 17 percent shares of Miumiu in late October,Chanel fashion necklace 006, heirs of the family- run luxury brand still clutched 73.4 percent stake of the group.
Though the LVMH CEO Arnault,Chanel fashion handbags ball grain leather black silver 46558, famous for surprising takeover in luxury industry,Chanel fashion handbags black patent leather 30226, said he had no further bid on Miumiu at least in medium term,chanel bags sale philippines, nor had any takeover plan,Chanel Women's Watches 013, the Miumiu executives repeatedly stressed their unity and called the world largest luxury giant to back off.
All of the products to the fine to the United States,Chanel fashion wallet plum 631, impeccable, is Herm��s's goal. Herm��s has 14 products, including leather goods, bags, scarves, men and women clothing line,chanel 2.55 reissue, perfume,chanel handbags for sale canada, watches,chanel handbags for sale china, most of them are hand-crafted,chanel bags price increase 2011, no wonder they called Herm��s of products [1] profound thinking,Chanel fashion handbags ball grain leather pink golden 1115, quality noble,chanel large flap bag price uk, rich content, exquisite works of art. Herm��s boutique for people to return to the embrace of traditional elegance.
Key words: Miumiu Bags
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links