View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:26 PM   #11
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

,red wing motorcycle boot

| Back to logs list

33568 2010 年 06 月 01 日 07:14 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (18) Category: Small Piggy Bank.

wish me happy birthday happy happy happy happy every day, every day ^ ^ ~ ~

photographs record the growth of each of my footsteps ^ ^

This should be the earliest I can find my photos of it so little time ^ ^ ^ ^

penis then there is a good popular wool pants hole her mother to fashion a childhood for me to wear a lot of memory and it is the sea coast about my wild child who grew up ^ ^

Daddy hold me hold me the grandmother of a large tiger Panmao mother ^ ^

or father was hugging my grandmother holding my mother's big tiger gate Pan Mao in fact,red wing work boots, I particularly want to know my time is valid and good hands, the ^ ^

grew older, a little bit wild in the country my father was afraid I literally broke down so I graduated from kindergarten on I was big when my classmates than female students were still short a little bit - I was placed in an awkward position - - / /

all day at school and I am forgetful Two key primary six bags Diuguo it is now helpless,red wing boot store, and many many children as my neck more than a small key - - / /

grandparents house in Hangzhou, I had three years of secondary school time (remember my grandmother doing ribs braised bamboo shoots there are a lot of soup there are lot of good Granny loves it, of course I love to cook Haha I eat them three years to a total of more than thirty centimeters tall) ^ ^

then afterwards I went to high school - - / /

result is that high school is not a good idea was taken to the review classes outside their rented a cottage from the beginning completely out of the shackles of the family pool brush back to the mountain of the night I .. ... - - / /

many years later I still do not believe this picture is actually taken her mother to help me ^ ^

in my mind busy mother father child Few people outside a busy excursion is not much chance of this should be a few years later it did not expect the day I actually stayed here another three years ...

Hey friends finally go to college in Beijing, I had a very happy very happy more than three years ^ ^

Our hostel has never been clean and dirty. chaos. poor. I'm actually in this place a pleasure to shoot photos from the particular time ... there was a burst of fans climbing bike bite the bullet and save a calf the next day on the day were too bloody card ... I am me on the head Yes, I did not think my stomach after a few years into a six on the four into one into the last become a big monster cook your face .. I am ashamed - - / /

Xi'an with my best friend in high school during the holidays so I stood in a pushed all the way from Beijing to Xi'an and Beijing all the way back to standing squeezed - - / / go to the terracotta warriors and horses there, not far from the school's Cuihuashan wanted to go too much Mountain is primarily a terrifying was accidentally pushed down from the mountain of bad weather even look back to who had the opportunity to push no less so to a Green ...

winter bedroom for a year come to my house to play with the Gang of Four to eat the seafood and more time reading the sea foam in the where we are Some Internet cafes ^ ^

1. overseas friends to go abroad a few years everything just nothing funny about the two new joke 1 . in the Chinese textbooks do not have the time to say hello there howz going to teach that day and we have a lo going directly back to the tragedy of a am going to city - -///// 2. One day a friend came with us says eh eh eh lo say things you know how to say seriously how to say ah we say devils said,red wing sale, she said Jesus wept Jesus cries you seriously not serious many years later that he thought until one day in tears Internet to see Jesus Christ - - / / /

just to live in Australia when the landlord homestay super delicious, but the old lady to cook a long time only to find freedom is more important than eating and I have my own first and then the second section are still many,red wing heritage boot, many rooms dirty and messy ...

close to close near the home I found my first job boss who in addition to a good match with my brother and his female clients of the weapon about the length of the skirt I occasionally headlong my art ^ ^

here before I finished this last qualification birthday ^ ^

Hit North Bridge was the place we love to go ^ ^

learned a little bit of cake ... we are making a cake when I get a Xiaojiang who secretly ^ ^

boring I love when self ^ ^

I have not and beer belly is later than the flesh from the flesh of these things to the memory of my six four one even if the it haha ^ ^

and, like many boys love the fans and I like cars cars cars brought me a lot of fun but also brought me many,red wing shoe store, many troubles # # ///////

their own way ^ ^

09 10 years of my belly has solid long-lived in there since then never see him go too small - - / / Ha ha ha I've been with him alone is a ^ ^

fat fat birthday gift thank you all for the same ^ ^
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links