View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 05:50 AM   #2
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road

The Most Expensive Miumiu Handbags 4-9,buy replica chanel handbags
The following is the list of the top ten most expensive womens Miumiu Handbags- which I obtained by scouring the Internet and piecing together the evidence. Check them out then rush off and buy one (well something similar anyway) ,Chanel fashion wallet red 37240!
4. Urban Satchel Miumiu Bag - $150,Chanel Women's Watches 006,000
The Miumiu Handbags Urban Satchel Bag is created from all sorts of urban junk e.g. cigarette packets,Chanel fashion wallet white shadow, water bottle,chanel handbags on sale canada, tea bags and band aid,Chanel fashion necklace 027, the handbag is lavish and luxury fashion accessory with charms of beauty [but it looks like a load of rubbish - I guess that's so nobody will steal it
5. Hermes Matte Crocodile Birkin Bag - $120,Chanel fashion sunglasses 042,000
Named after British singer/actress Jane Birkin. The clasp of this tote boasts 10 carats of white diamonds. The bag itself is made of crocodile. You can get cheaper versions sarting at around $500.
6. Leiber Precious Rose - $92,Chanel fashion classic bags black white 9004,000
The Precious Rose is in the shape of a perfect flower,Chanel fashion handbags apricot 46950, the bag has 1,Chanel fashion handbags black 47928,016 diamonds totaling 42.56 carats, 1,2009 chanel handbags,169 pink sapphires and 800 tourmalines. There is only one available in the world.

7. LV Tribute Patchwork Bag - $42,000
Twenty are available in Miumiu Handbagsstores in Europe and Asia but the 4 in the USA have already been sold.
8. Gadino Bag by Hilde Palladino - $38,Chanel fashion handbags ball grain leather apricot golden 47600,470
This crocodile Gadino Bag from Norwegian designer Hilde Palladino has 39 white diamonds strategically placed in clasps of white gold.
9. Marc Jacobs Carolyn Crocodile Handbag - $30,china chanel bags,000
One of Marcj Jacobs' most popular bags despite the hefty price tag. Purple crocodile skin,chanel 2.55 sizes, quilted with interior pockets and separators.
Key words: Expensive,chanel flap bag price list, Miumiu Handbags
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links