View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 12:48 PM   #4
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2129599 2006 年 06 月 26 日 14:03 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Web Resources
to time back, no one would think the killer was elegant, a king of the restricted area will be artistic director of the race so utilitarian, so ugly the way to the Netherlands led to death, to the most we've ever seen can not tolerate the death of way.
history of football in the Netherlands, there is no title,belstaff uk, no pride in the numerous victories, but has numerous tragic death of people touching it, from the beginning Cruyff, the Dutch either victory or defeat, they proudly a stand with their head, they left, but definitely a heroes left.
But today, the Dutch brought us what? Is similar to the Chinese team on the opening backcourt frequent chamfers,belstaff coat, reimbursing the wing pass, or give up the moral norms so that violence, instead of endless passion, so barbaric alternative passion?
this is to the beautiful land of the Dutch tulip it? This is the ideal country from the Dutch windmill it?
no intention to judge the referee's poor performance led to the second half of the first half of the connivance of uncontrollable anger,belstaff jacket, and has no intention to celebrate Portugal's victory, their football from adding to the excessive bloody bloody. Do not want to say that the narrator is already unbearable and can not show its position, deep analytical game, no amount of words also appears pale. I just want to say: Bath Teng, you have betrayed your interpretation of the football.
you too much emphasis on the vitality of the young, but they ignore the existence of experience. If Seedorf, there Stam, tonight's red and orange clothing Buzhi Yu too violent, too, the number of advantages in obtaining the time and can not forget the mobilization of each other, expand the area of basic football offensive philosophy blindly creating long-range childish attack on the Netherlands. Such a childish attack on the decision of the harvest is just crazy and your spirit is the pass again and again.
you lack the ability to coordinate the team,belstaff leather, in order to establish your own authority, you ignore the existence of Ruud van Nistelrooy,belstaff jackets outlet, even at the edge of life and death, you do not want to forget the sacrifice their dignity, so that the offensive team can have a shooter deliver results. Robin van Persie in time you can not criticize the remarks, which allows us to see a sharp attack on Robben lack of independent freedom, and Robin van Persie but it plays to their own selfish wasted the chance to save the team.
you do not spot the command of passion,belstaff online, waves of young players in your attack, can not succeed, you can only sit and not cry out loud, in your team suffer injustice, you can not roar. Perhaps this is cool, but calm and the result is the most indifferent way to make the Netherlands under the command of your death, the death of the most ugly way to die.
02 years, one of my friends said, perhaps the Netherlands will have four years of dormant French glory. Yes, I also firmly believe that too, not to mention I saw a shocked Europe, Bath has Jian Qi Teng return. I hope the dancers become a king, but the dim light of dawn lit when the edge of my window, the ideal king had not seen or dancer, I am innocent, witness a most violent, the most ugly race. The Netherlands, I love the team, died in this game, ugly departure.
parting of the music sounded, the Netherlands leave. I'm not the classic way to cherish the memory of the hearts of the team goodbye. I only hope that four years later, you can honor the way into the world, and then, even to leave, but also such as the tulip petals scatter like the most moving and beautiful show.
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links