View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 04:32 AM   #1
jimjyt65
Commander In Chief

jimjyt65 is on a distinguished road
Default I need to have to dress up like a Jersey shore gir

For spirit week at my school,beats by dre studio red ########! and i require to use what i have in my closet, which will not be loads of Ed Hardy or tight black dresses!
-Very Tan
-Big hair
-Shiny Hair
-big nails
-big earrings
Clothes
either
tight jeans as well as a tight T shirt with large glam
or
a Tight bandage dress,cartier love string bracelet, brief
or a really tight mini skirt-non denim along with a top
ALL rather bedazzled
BTW this isn’t seriously Jersey dress, just the Stereotype of it
But I figured thats what your going for
go towards the least expensive shop and acquire and bunch of bedazzled cloths
I was as soon as engaged to a ######y man who was Wall Street by day, and Goth by night. Oh,cartier mens jewelry, my,dre beats studio headphones best buy, I was in Heaven!
Ed Hardy t-shirts with loose jeans are fairly hot.
I think a guy looks hottest in a semi-tight white or black shirt with jeans or in a company suit, though.
It seriously depends what type of person you’re simply because if your a organization man,cartier antique rings, wearing a tight ed hardy shirt would appear a little bit wierd. I personally don’t like ed hardy,cartier love charity bracelet 2010, i assume its only for guidos on jersey shore and truly cocky assholes. … just becoming honest here,dre beats tour best buy! girls arent definitely all that picky.. suits are often seriously wonderful but casually,cartier style rings, i adore guys that have large shoulders/large physique and wear a truly fitted t-shirt. it looks definitely terrific! i adore light coloured jeans on guys,cartier love bracelet cost, and i enjoy casual dress shirts. my preferred point has deffinetly got to be a black lengthy sleeve sweater. printhespotlight.files.wordpress.?- sort of like that. i favor the sweater to not be a v-neck. im not crazy in regards to the green shirt underneath. i find these sweaters just appear so classy with a pair of jeans. dont worry very much had been not picky. should you take care of your hair, physique, and just have a superb,cartier love necklace cost, funny character along with a nice smile we’ll love you!
jimjyt65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links