View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 01:05 AM   #2
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 714418694 at 03:30 on September 16, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
classic BBS metamorphosis of funny signature

person's life is like in the shit, sometimes your best efforts, that can be out just a fart.

? a flower shop in the ad: The shop prices rose the most affordable, and even sent his wife to buy several flower.

? The only difference between me and Superman is wearing underwear inside out!

? family Junji, life Kangxi, Yongzheng character, career Qianlong,belstaff online, everything Jiaqing, the future dynasty, wealth Xianfeng, both inside and outside wen, ages Guangxu, Peoples Xuantong!

? on the thong: In the past, took off his underwear to see ass; Now, unplug buttocks to see underwear ... ...

? other people's way, to let others no way!

? I lie like a fly on the glass, the future is bright, but I can not find the way out.

? plug holes that people plug the hole was plugged into the socket family !

? \one is worth your tears, it is worth your tears will not make you cry!

? someone challenged me to say: you put your horse over. I do not answer, but illness relaxation away, and then too late to come down to him.

? the so-called grown up, that is, do you know what that is,belstaff jacket, the so-called mature, that is, you know, after deliberately did not know.

? know the Man behind, who is wise and aestheticism, that behind the Man, is Jianxiong.

? cowardly hypocrite and said the white ash of; bold hypocrite to say that the black ash, the reverse is not the most successful black and white right and wrong, but there is no black and white.

? Tiechu to ground into a needle, but can only be ground into toothpicks Mu Chu, material does not, more effort is useless.

? forget to zip after urinating, you're a middle-aged; urine forgot to pull down the zipper, you're old the.

? bath is ass parade, head to endure hardship; movie is head and enjoy a happy life,belstaff uk, ass to endure hardship, listening to you is to head butt all suffer.

? online since ancient times, no Kinds, fallen woman line by line, sometimes a few pair of mandarin ducks birds, is satyr with pheasant.

? knowledge of the United States, is to make a loss; the beauty of poetry is to incite men and women derailment; women of the United States, is so stupid that no regrets; men of the United States,belstaff jackets outlet, say the day is hell.

? you sing will not lead to the wolf, really you will only scare away the wolf.

? If you hate a man, put him into a woman beating Li Yuchun, the upper body so that he can not enjoy the happiness, if you hate a woman, put her into the men beat Li,belstaff leather, so she could not enjoy the lower body happiness.

? really do not want to do because Tiechu has been ground into the \

? mother to teach her child to urinate, a zipper, two out, three to push forward, four urine, five pull back,belstaff coat, go back six or seven zipper. The little boy grow up! One day her mother heard him in there shouting out \

? Sometimes we grateful for small favors for others, but then ignore the kindness of family life.

? only knew just who will inevitably be broken; only soft people, end the end is a coward.

? I can not speak, stammered a hit everyone like shit, like sheep, not to your taste, please bear with me.

metamorphosis zipper Tiechu signature tag underwear
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links