View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 09:07 AM   #3
3p3y5g7c6e
Commander In Chief

3p3y5g7c6e is on a distinguished road

Number one The basic characteristics of top leaders is to have the right personnel in fact, business management, financial management, rights and duties,nike air force one low, salary transfer rights.
directory
Introduction About the interpretation of the novel interpretation of the word directory project: Top leaders

Pinyin: yībǎshǒu basic interpretation 1. [Working hand; party to an undertaking; member]: participate in the activities of a 2. [a good hand]: superior talent in one area of people's number one car Source: Yao, and hand Pingshi wide differences, Tang Yun was wide support for the world. Wang Smithfield Cao Yu's Zhou Libo, Zheng nine cicada With his 'number one' position to force through the resolution. Price: ¥ 27.00 Introduction Since 2004, I transferred to the text together,air force one high, you came to Zhuhai to write,air force one low, and then look back,nike air force one high, many of the people and things have already become a solo, the world in my eyes became so peaceful and those who have heartache, through sedimentation and fermentation, it is also very calm and in a deeper understanding and sentiment, when I pick up a pen again to write the novel official the surge in the heart of cynical, everything flat down. I do not know if this is to see is not always experienced the process, has gradually see a hill up? Heard a lot of acquaintances over the past down from the official, there are many new people into, and some people passed away, some people entered the detention center, this out and forward, death and life, in my heart,air force 1 high, just like at Like a sunset nature, not in the least surprised. Fame and fortune eventually become a solo, the salvation of the soul more than anything else, all the thoughts and greed, are from the heart, but also eliminate from the heart, not a thing originally,air force one shoes, where the dye dust? This is what I write About Tangda days, novelist. Chinese Writers Association, Gansu Province Writers Association. Native of Gansu, and now lives in Zhuhai. 2000 years ago, committed to the creation of short stories, in to publish the Bing won the Prize, Art Prize of Gansu Province Dunhuang, Gansu Province, the Yellow River the first prize for best novel of the BAMC Award and other awards, the hit the. Contents Chapter mayor dead bureaucratic food chain, is the hottest place to do like buying venture stepping stones, gifts to the University obstacle Interview Minister Xie Q Huarong New moves back bribe public divorce chapter show the earth clean speech taboo woman sent to the fate of the wrong door track double reed play? Peach Chapter Duan cards good evidence She is not my wife spokesman in exile disguised emotional camouflage of corruption ranking official, a walking advertisement for another day of Chapter VIII of public provocation to remarry your mayor to step down the high steps of the old Waterloo real estate Nishikawa stepping stone Chapter fatal handle Machiavellian reasons betrayed Chapter Trader battle staff less than a pot of urine crush anonymous patron who stare down the scourge of Chapter XI of bribery is not speed but also baseline who unequal exchange of extortion under the cover a Rope Chapter XII grasshopper scandal last game back above the price of a fatal accident scene farce : / / www.361tushu.cn/a/wenxue/86g/2010/0302/4518.html
Open Category: words, the novel
3p3y5g7c6e is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links