View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:22 PM   #3
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

341309 2010 年 01 月 12 日 22:57 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Original:
a night, the police received a report Mentougou, Peking man and a woman play when two students lost in the Mountain. North Section at the local police and sent overnight search
Mount failed. The next morning, two students resume contact with the school.
turned off the phone after they lodge hotel, lost contact with their students mistakenly think that they lost it to the police. \Peking University students were the girls claimed the police, two of her students (a male and female) to Longkou stream early morning scenic
play, but lost contact with them now suspected to be lost.
noon yesterday, found Hill Fengsuo Zhang received the Peking University also participated in security section notice that two students have been in touch with them and
convergence. According to the police
Mentougou know, after playing two students accommodated at the hotel that night,red wing shoes outlet, then turn off the phone.
day, they start looking for them after school is found, immediately made contact with the school.
\He said students learn
weekend to travel is a personal right, the school has no right to interfere.
Peking University Tsinghua University wit who did not spare any opportunity to show talent, gushing out various versions of the works: Water Margin Edition
, Qiong Yao's version. . . . . .

Water Margin Edition:

Article X back to the duck amphibious

lackey three exploration Snake Dragon Ridge Mountains

beating in the darkness was dense.

fairy would be for that guy that said: \passengers between the lives of victims. \a. \Saw a fire far, is not a shop Zende? Man will be back quickly
knife possession of a good, in time step forward, Tap to Zhigu knock. Second run will come out of small,red wing heritage boots, see a man look like a scholar, far behind the queue
look forward to a rich family's pretty fairy, heart: \
this to be a sister to run away. Let me be accede. \never ending and this child lived.

before entering the room, and, man will be out of cell phones, HUO Di off. That fairy surprised: \Tell me this,red wing shoes sale, that man naturally understand the natural
North Male,red wing sale, that fairy is a female Peking University. Gossip off Syria. Peking University, said the government lost a large single men and women,
the agitated look just like a man! Road is calling? Is that the rich North House Chief General Guillermo. Rich is taking part for the lost birthday last year, regarding the resignation
Gang, Gao fear they are not caught, seized on the issue, driven to a student has chosen to get lost. So the whole point of
soldiers and horses, and Xiao-Yu states around the county government, to make hair healthy and Death Detective Cangzhou, Hebei area, the wind swept leaves as a search Mountain. The thing here and the house committee
will make big wheels and a cell phone for men and women. Off the machine, where to find him again? The dry and search the mountain will not
very good school, then ran the same route up the mountain and down, in the case were three, not even for playing at, say never look down, see. Zhefan
tired one night and had to cop to the cop, 大眼瞪小眼, go back to Washington at the thickness of the dough to suffer will be the curse.
Just very upset that the rich taking part.

next day, suddenly there into the report, but said that already connect to the big men and women, two did not even think it was played for interest, they have simply opened the hand
machine. So the rich taking part took a deep breath, can be considered a Cry strike.

Dream Edition:

been really busy at the time easily, mortal again early winter carry on. That guy brought his girlfriend to see North Mountain winter landscape, night, the two lines because of
to that is having an affair, they put a cell phone turned off. He slept until finished, they put a phone things forgotten, and never open?
Room that students sleep, see friends a night of no return, a glance there is something wrong, then so few people to find, even the sound back Jieyun are not. It also has the same
timid school, they cry day and night, almost never commit suicide. It is also alert, and cry for a while, he said, can be reported whether
policeman? All parties wake up, headlong to call on the police station to go to that Mentougou.

Lu Xun's \the police station before
wandering,red wing store, met Fengsuo Zhang, asked me to come, \He would warn me, \so too the individual strike, the line has to do
even as reckless, but in such a boring college life can be fun to have at any time the two of them.
I also feel the need to write search notices, and this despite the lost who have nothing to do, but for their teachers, but large
credit can do. Would help if I can believe that they just opened a room in the mountains and the handle organ, that can naturally be
to greater comfort,red wing mens boots, but now, they can do.

but I can not know how to write. I just do not think they had lost. I have always been afraid to come to speculate
worst of these students, but actually they really make such a surprise is having an affair and she is bad enough, but also off the phone. They
voice and facial expression, filled in around me, make me a reverie, where the missing person notices can write what? Search notices, is
must be unanimously approved by the school and parents after. And then a few pol.ice insidious argument, especially the grief I feel sad
. I've been out of anger. I really do not want to believe these two students were really happy in the mountains to open the room.

Qiongyao Edition:

Mountain Youmeng

back girl looking around nervously, and said: strong, how do? I thought I heard someone coming to catch mountain. Must be your father ... ...

boys around her shoulder and said firmly: Juan, you have to believe me, I love you so! Both ends of the earth, I am with you as long as
. Pol.ice even with my father to search mountains, I also have to be with you!
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links