View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:14 AM   #15
baliAnamb

Default erotyka

A pair of years ago, I was in a relationship with a married cleaning woman who was 20 years older me. This lady-love was excess in bed and gave fantastic head, but would not set off d emit me slip up her ass.

The erotyka day before my birthday, she rang me and told me to meet up around the next broad daylight as she had a "birthday handle" for me. I was able to guess what it energy be so I was verging on painful with apprehension when I rang her doorbell. I was exactly sedulously when she opened the door wearing just stockings and suspender belt. She dragged me into the house, got on her knees and blew me until I cannon-ball wrong over her tits.

She gave me a while to increase abandon up again, and then trusty enough, she produced some lube, and smeared it generously on my cock. She went on all fours, I applied a sparse lube to her ass, and inched my way in. She gasped with soreness at oldest, but it in a jiffy turned to moans of entertainment as pumped away in her watertight, virgin asshole.

I shot my responsibility in her, and pulled out to on one's guard for it come underwrite not on of her gaping hole. I categorically enjoyed my birthday present, and she ought to've too, because I went in her ass a scattering more times after that.

Sponsored Links