Thread: 欠款通缉令
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 02:05 AM   #16
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

35596 2008 年 02 月 17 日 16:21 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
I Silent night crying, I know who is not in, I'm just looking for my grief, love, ah, whether I love or love me, ah, sad to leave when the leave of the reason, so I quietly died in solitude, so I no longer hope. I inadvertently climb back window of time where the injury, and that hurt like a thorn of the heart, can not forget the sadness. My feet are always parked in front of the cell, always like to hear the windows leaned in the window that the people in the children say something, but instead those words hurt himself. I was afraid of, ah, this is all the reason I fear this is just a sad short life, and are just a sad love a miss and miss and then in the autumn woods,red wing boot store, and lonely elderly people with apoptosis . I tried to track down the reason of that sad, or desperate to find the perfect love,red wing heritage boots, but I lost the joy, and I can not smile, and love ah, love, where you do, not the past, then a deep mark in the current and only a vague influence, people lost, the future is only a bird fly away,red wing mens boots, never catch up ah.
my silent tears flowing, my heart bottle of emotion, only know that the silent flow, it does not know how to cry, ah,red wing motorcycle boot, she left,red wing motorcycle boots, she came and in what kind of sadness to leave it, I heart of the bottle has been opened, and my grief in my sea flooding, but I can only silently watching all the lost, all has been lost.
I did not do ah, I really did not do anything ah, I just tear flow, ah,red wing sale, as I love the flow of a drop of tears of sorrow, ah, ah I did not stay, I just mind their own bottle knocked over, the tears spilled over the floor, ah, they also left, I did not really close very near good, but I have not pulled out of the human hand, but did not fly with her into the sky flowers in the fall, with the sad feeling that life ah. She went away with my tears away.
I can no longer look back strong, but I is so fragile, and actually had tears of sorrow can not be stopped, the bottle is also broken down to the ground, I lay in the bottle side, silently weeping, silently Looking back, quietly sad.
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links