View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 08:53 AM   #2
Jamesmox

Jamesmox is on a distinguished road
Default Just the hobby I needed

Wedding photography has especially assumed a quality facet in my wife's MO. on Holidays ##everyone could search me carrying a 35mm Cannon camera in hand taking photos of my favorite friends and family, and the green land about the small seaport locale off the Maryland ocean port where I went to elementary school. The love grew over time to a finite art form which I followed, digesting journal pictures and scenic photography in my teenage and young adult life. ##not long afterwards, I started assimilating a demanding marketing business where beautiful nudges and adventurous influences started to take root and shine out within my body of work. Today I am forever a full-time exhibited and award winning Seattle Wedding affordable Photographer and am employed all about United States as well as all of Maryland. I am also a highly sought Seattle business product Photographer. When you get a chance skip over to my coveted website in order to learn extra about me: early mountain vineyard wedding
Jamesmox is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links