View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 12:45 PM   #3
g4qyu6yf
Brigadier General

g4qyu6yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

133663 2007 年 05 月 24 日 23:33 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (28) Category: Emotional World

to go to his wedding, not only to validate his feelings, but also to validate their feelings. Over the years, I really have no idea whether they still love him, do I love him as before, do not know is that he will wipe him from my heart or my heart was tortured by his love can afford a cocoon of have become numb to any emotion, to become indifferent. To verify more, I decided to go to his wedding.

red in his hand, his invitation, the above says he was shocked to tie a strange name,Popular play of the game looks like now - Qzone lo, long ago, that there should be a place where my name . Tears,全球仅此一个的圣诞礼物, there is no flow out, thought I would cry, cry will be earth-shattering, but no, maybe I really had him erased from the heart? No, do not kid yourself, the heart of the sting always remind myself, he seems to remain, but my heart is not so sensitive.

\\\

that year I asked the same question, but he did not give me the same answer, he just said: \,coach shoes, I gave up with his name written on the invitation to the opportunity that was what I wanted, it was my whole life. \

booked tickets to buy clothes, the clothes at home how to go to his wedding, too grand and the bride people will think I'm in the competition, too common, I fear I will not compare with the bride, I just want to choose a suitable clothes, the right of this special occasion, wearing one's clothes. Blue, he likes me to wear blue, the lake usually blue, wore their own feel and clean, and the mirror or the blue skirt with a white shawl straps, I realize I can be so clear. I remember he bought me the first and only one dress is blue, but after many years, it has cast a blue oil,coach outlet online, never clear, not up.

the plane, he did not come pick me up, and now there is no reason for a busy bride to pick me, is not it? Phone bleep sounded. \Some heart suddenly sour,coach wallet, but I have no reason to sour. I remember once, I went to see him, a night train ride through the night that wanted to see him get off the scene, he said he'd pick me flowers. But out of the car, but did not find his shadow, phone call in the past, he said in a voice hoarse and tense: \justly call him, justifiably so he bought the flowers as fast as I arrived at the station. And now, I can only own a taxi to the hotel, carrying boxes.

into the room, not long after, the doorbell rings, the door stood an old woman, \not her voice. Because of him, we are so close to chat, and now, I've just embarrassed. She pulled me to sit down, said: \. \\indulgence, pouring eyes.

been awake at night, you want to go out, the elevator door opened, he appeared in front of the eye for a long time, and we hugged. God, do not blame me for this chest through my whole six years,coach wallet outlet, I can not resist. Entered the room, we kissed, and kept kissing, God, do not blame me, I am obsessed with lip six years, this kiss brought back memories of my heart, I could not resist. But I have to resist, flung him, and two people have a stunned expression on his face, how could I push him? And how could he stop there? Two men stood still, suddenly, he turned to leave,coach women shoes, only to hear the sound of closing, and then everything is calm, except for my heart.

his wedding, I sat in the corner, the bride looked very soft, white wedding dress and she was matched. They are today's hero, is the focus of everyone. I dare to stare at him, because, this may be the last time I see him, I'll look into his heart, I'm afraid I will forget his face. I know he is also looking at me, though he could not look at me with his eyes, but I know that he would carefully look at me, see my every move, he was afraid to look too long to forget my bride looks like.

leave go to the bathroom, came out, he pulled me into the security channel. Deep kissing, in addition to deep kissing, we can not find a better language. He raised his head, holding my face,coach sneakers,潮汕人 - Qzone日记, said: \The door cut off the intricate relationship between us.

took the bag, I walked quietly, no one has found, in addition to him.
g4qyu6yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links