View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 12:49 AM   #13
h3bfdd1tm

| Back to logs list

66975 2007 年 04 月 08 日 08:51 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (8) Category: Personal Diary

on the unreasonable husband: You are not unreasonable.
wife: I've never talked to you science, home is not unreasonable place. Say you are a male, also 8 months than I do, you have to let me.

husband on the money: After I earned, in proportion to you, I also earned a little more than to stay too long, so I tend to be positive.
wife: good.
Husband: I'll give you what percentage?
wife: one hundred and twenty percent.

wife on the idea: Let's go play.
Husband: Well, you say where to go.
wife: I have a mind to say to you also!
Husband: I'm out of ideas you never agree.
wife: I do not agree with what is called the idea of ah, and what is perfunctory! You have to stop there idea, until I satisfied.

wife about the center: I have been in our family center in your home but also to me as the center.
husband: I have been in our family center.
wife: you can be my center of that center than important.
Husband: Why?
Wife: Because I am a daughter, you're just a kid.

wife on the mood: I work on the bad mood, will reduce the quality of our marriage.
Husband: I will work mood is not good.
Wife: No, you have heart, tolerance better than me. Because you are taller than I am big, big heart than me!

wife on the clothes: the clothes look good?
husband: good-looking.
wife: you turn me, want me to hurry to buy over to go home ... ...
wife: that clothes look good?
husband: does not look good.
wife: you will not want to buy me!

take things on his wife: the bag you carry it with me.
Husband: I took four bags, and you get nothing, the nerve it?
wife: I was holding it for you! You have 100 kilos of it, I get something more than what you get heavier.

wife about to eat: I eat the plum in half, very good to eat, you eat the rest.
Husband: I do not like plum.
Wife: No, you love to eat! You are not eaten anything against me!
Husband: This fish is very good to eat,cheap gucci shoes, come.
wife: You have to dirty chopsticks touched, who eat!
husband: What do you eat I eat half, I do not hold anything against you, how do you hold anything against me?
wife: you are right. I hold anything against you that I am better than you clean. I'm clean, how can you than you hold anything against me? !

9. on the water
wife: her husband, I want to drink!
Husband: I'll keep on doing. Hey, this cup is not in your hand Well, did not see?
wife: Yes, I just want you to me.

wife on the phone: Why do not you call me? !
Husband: falsely accuse! Today is not that a good thing you give me a call. Finally, I waited a day, or I'll call you.
wife: I said, can I changed my mind. Zhang said: Women have the right to change his mind.
husband: Do you change your mind did not tell me it!
wife: I said, my heart said, Who told you and my heart is not interlinked.

on washing her husband: for a while you do the dishes?
wife: good.
husband: how not move ah?
wife: I have a headache.
Husband: lazy dead, do not let you wash your headache.
wife: Really! The thought of washing I get a headache.

wife on a walk: walk to a piece of the road we have it.
Husband: too far to get there, now that we can not go back.
Wife: Well, you carry me back.

on housework and her husband: We divide the job into home.
wife: good. First, the dirty work was a man do it. Such as grazing / toilet brush / clear the table ... ...
husband: this right.
wife: men outside,gucci heels, women inside. And outsiders dealing with your kid, buy food, pay the water bill, take the newspaper and milk.
husband: this. . . OK!
Wife: You studied engineering in school, and I was learning the arts, and live with your kid things, like washing machines, refrigerators, rice cookers, electric irons ... ...
Husband: OK, OK, you What?
Wife: Do not worry, ah, so much smoke in the kitchen, can destroy the skin, and cook you have to do it.
Husband: You tell me you do it.
wife: I have a lot to dry Yeah. I can be with you, monitoring you, praise you, comfort you ... ...

Wife on the opposite ######: I have a boyfriend, you can not interfere with me.
Husband: OK, I have a girlfriend.
Wife: No!
Husband: Why Yes I know I not.
wife: I am a boyfriend, you can not do the others can do, I will not pick your old problems, and is conducive to a happy family. Your girlfriend, I am acting by a small,gucci sale, jealous,gucci watches, and your noisy called, is not conducive to family stability.
husband: I have acting by little.
wife: a man, and woman as acting by a small, loss of nerve to say you,gucci shoes!

on the affair his wife: now play the old TV affair, you say, you will have an affair it?
Husband: no.
Wife: Why?
husband: Do you have a regret I had enough, never again to be the second! !
then ---

16. on the bed (a)
husband: You are so mean and how it accounts for the earth child!
Wife: Of course, I have to stand up, have to stretch it!

17. on the bed (b)
Wife: We cover the double was it.
Husband: Do not! That the next morning to all wrapped on you. I did cover none. Or build your own bar, and my heart at ease.
Wife: Well, you are yourself cover, until tomorrow morning I still have to be wrapped to go!

on her husband to get up: get up, get up, do not you get up early today to meet Well said.
Wife: Do not waste me, I go to sleep.
Husband: Get up now, it will be late.
Wife: You do not touch me! I would also like to sleep on it! !
wife: Yeah! Are late! How can you not call me? !

about eating his wife: her husband, let's go there to eat ah, what to eat?
Husband: What do you want?
Wife: What have I decided to, ah, then I would also like you to do? Casual, eat what you eat
husband: that we went to eat XXX XXX it
wife: furious, and eat this,gucci sunglasses 2011, ah, you get a little creative
angry every time so I want to angry

wife on the truth: You see the girl more beautiful.
Husband: What nice ah.
Wife: What do you mean! Why do not you and I are keeping!
Husband: pretty nice.
Husband: hey, you do not go ah, how to ignore me?

wife about the child: we want a child.
Husband: OK.
Wife: Do you like our children?
Husband: Yes.
Wife: No! You have a person like me!
Husband: Well, well, I like you a man.
Wife: That my child how can you not like Ah!
husband: we still do not have to children.

divorce his wife: If we divorced, the house belongs to me, my money I have to take.
Husband: What about my money?
Wife: Your money is my money, what is your money!
wife: Also, your monthly income after divorce have to give me 80%. Ah, if you marry again, then I became 60%.
husband: my wife, I will not divorce you!

husband on gender equality: equality between men say, we also have equality at home is not equal?
Wife: OK ah. Woman men bully you bullied several thousand years. So we have to bully the bully you for thousands of years, it is true equality. But wait, then a few thousand years, our family had to equality.

wife of happiness: You're married I was not particularly happy ah?
husband: do not see. You are not unreasonable and do not work, toss the same old people, how happy I ah.
wife: This is your happy ah. I'm not unreasonable to contrasting tolerance of your generosity; I do not work to train you, so-called hearts are more than the body, so strong you do not please; I toss, you just full of life colorful, you see, your marriage life difficult for other people's homes Why not monotone it.

Sponsored Links