View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 09:37 AM   #10
ua1tg6hs8ooe
Lieutenant General

ua1tg6hs8ooe is on a distinguished road

Departments of the University girls first night confession. . . Classic incredible. . . - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1666567113 at 19:09 on January 2nd,gucci watches, 2011 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: funny
guide words: a strong man sorted out beautiful first night confession university departments, super ultra classic, read Do not spit blood Oh! Fellow students speed to the onlookers it!

Chinese Department: Musical, in the lights before you see I'm afraid of the pain of the ... ...

Department of Mathematics
: I want to see that I am satisfied with the elastic coefficients.

Chemistry: The combination of the two organisms is wonderful, but the smell is also hard to hear, right? !

Physics: Although the total power is zero, but my traffic is far greater than your traffic!

Department of Foreign Languages: oh, yes ~ ~ ~ yes ~ ~ ~ yes ~ ~ ~ oh ... ...

history: I always think, is how the ancients of contraception?

Department of Physical Education: I will do in the above decomposition splits and other actions, such as it is learned,gucci heels, and started to do a full set of actions.

Economics: in bed before this month's wages to pay out. If economic sanctions are not you, then you will inevitably promiscuity outside public grain.

geography: Geological Survey of your device can not be inserted deeply about them?

Meteorological Department: inside humid,gucci sunglasses, to raincoat yo.

Department of Computer Science: Your memory is edo for? ! How so small? ?

law: Pro-resistant, and even reached the age of 14, the contact does not constitute a crime.

Engineering: Axial cantilever is not a small ah, a little eccentricity ... ...

water system: the time when the ocean currents to reach the climax occurs.

Electrical Department: slowly forward, put one leg on the floor, your voltage good,gucci shoes, but safety first, good ground.

Music: `` ah ah ah `` - `` ah ah ah `` dear, we then another 2 / 4 beat it.

Architecture: national norms remember, place it? Into the depth, range, frequency, back red line must meet the standard criteria ah! ! !

Department of Medicine: to find where I said that yet? ... ... Yes, that's there, down to the place called ------------

Department of Materials: This is not true Oh you? ?

Controls: pay attention to the appropriate amplitude and phase angle range of the domain level, while frequency of no more than the system cutoff frequency.

Fine Arts Department: around the color must be black, so ######y to be displayed.

machine: In this state, to maintain the interference fit is the best choice.

Landscape Design: the root of the deep to tie the water to be poured in and more ... ... remember?

Department of Archaeology: how to drill so deeply for so long bones Oh, but he did not? ?

car system: Your tires are a few numbers? ? Good ah.

journalism: Dear viewers, a great moment is coming soon,cheap gucci shoes, 3 `` `2 ``` 1, shot, shot, and completely released.

Department of Philosophy: A woman for the first time flow of x, does not mean she is cn, the first time a woman does not flow x, also does not mean she is not cn.

Department of Electrical Engineering of: even the motor is 1kw, and tell you that auto-transformers connected to it.

performance show: how your script and my script is not the same miles to re-card ~~~~~~~~~ ~

Department of Industrial Design: to learn creative thinking, Do not just think with the jj, another point of view, we can use toe head, so that only new ideas ... ...

Communication Engineering: My 3g compatible with your 2g,

Department of Environmental Protection: Do not shoot as much as possible to avoid environmental pollution.

Aircraft Design: I hope you keep your cruising speed, extended cruising time, less than a critical time not to open afterburner ah!

Electronic Engineering: You are my transistor, I am your two-way plug.

Systems Engineering: To pay attention to maintaining the integrity of this system, coordinated, comprehensive, and of course the most important is customer satisfaction.

Marketing: China's accession to wto, all met international standards,gucci sale, you are: length, diameter, hardness is not enough.

Department of Mathematics: My insertion depth and your level of satisfaction than the square into two, which means you will each be inserted into 1cm 4% of my satisfaction, the general range of my interval (10cm, 20cm), the satisfaction that you will be in 10 * 4 = 40 and 20 * 4 = 80, which is in the interval (40%, 80%), note that the collection is open interval is not closed interval, so I have to do a lot of practice.

Department of Fashion Design: You designed this dress really Away Yeah, I was worried to death.

Department of Art and Design: Darling, why do I get 3 pixels, there is this c10m80y100 liquid flow out of it.

Editor: how? Is not it the classic it? I hope we can bring boring point of jokes, I wish you all every day!

more exciting content, along with your welcome to share your space for more friends to see

】 【wonderful to share: my favorite position, and it is you. . . . . .
】 【wonderful to share: It is said that the children can read only sad
】 【wonderful to share: Brother does not teach you bad, brother to teach you how to survive!
】 【wonderful to share: At first I thought it was a normal game but then I was wrong ... very meaning of the
share】 【wonderful: people must see the super classic life quotations life.
】 【wonderful to share: When your baby become a
】 【wonderful to share: keep returning 200% of the weird hair, top it!
】 【wonderful to share: to make this life a kind of art is too moist it!
】 【wonderful to share: the cat said: sharing the philosophy of life must know
】 【wonderful to share: the world's 20 models of alternative strange shoes

here to view more wonderful to share
ua1tg6hs8ooe is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links