View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 05:17 AM   #2
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

correspondent reporter Chen Jianhui Cai Xiaofang

WASHINGTON hydraulic and pneumatic shop, due to discuss the purchase price disputes, Jiangsu Women and the female shop owner Wang Lin scuffle into the group. Day,monster beats headphones, on suspicion of assault and intentional damage to property of others,dr dre headphones, Wang 8 days in administrative detention, on suspicion of assault Lin administrative detention for 3 days.
day, 37-year-old Wang and her husband, Jiangsu Women came from Quanzhou,monster beats dr dre, Jiangsu home to recover Lin hydraulic pneumatic shop owed 8000 yuan the year before her money. But the 26-year-old Lin Anxi people think they have paid money, they pay any attention to Wang. Subsequently, the two violent quarrel,beats headphones, Lin would call the police station to Riverside police.
introduced, according to police managers, Wang and Lin fight for economic disputes,monster headphones, they proposed that both sides negotiated settlement or legal action. But when police had just returned to the police station, both of them fight. Previously, Wang Lin first store of a computer LCD monitor and a fax machine smashed, and later picked up a statue of the land fell to the ground.
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links