View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 08:34 AM   #2
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

,ugg ブーツ

| Back to logs list

329072 2011 年 01 月 22 日 10:20 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
2010 Annual Classic MSN sign TOP10:
TOP1: several thousand years of patriarchal solve the problem,UGG AUSTRALLIA, even for the real estate settled.
TOP2: intestinal total area of 200 square meters, our housing has not feces place to live large, might as well go when the feces, really raw as feces ah ~
TOP3: Price convergence in Europe, house prices and the moon align wages with the African integration.
TOP4: there are always thirty days a month do not want to work.
TOP5: What is white? Cabbage is the money earned is to sell, is selling heroin operation was the heart.
TOP6: The most useless paper: the wages of white-collar bar - looked to gas, wipe too thin.
TOP7: the beginning of what dogs eat what I eat,UGG ブーツ 格安, the end of what the dog eats what I eat.
TOP8: stockings are a symbol of power,ugg ムートンブーツ, to conquer a man wearing a woman, a man can conquer the bank wearing.
TOP9: food is too rich, and braised beef, chicken mushroom stew, ribs,ugg, seafood,UGG オーストラリア, ha ha ha ha, I do not know what bubble bags better.
TOP10: If you want to know what is hope, please buy a lottery ticket; If you want to know what is despair, you buy a bunch of lottery tickets.
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links