View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 01:29 AM   #3
9i5p6m5x3j6f
Commander In Chief

9i5p6m5x3j6f is on a distinguished road

of: high-Hui Xia news correspondent advanced

WASHINGTON Sept. 3,monster beats dr dre, Jiayuguan City, a seventy Culture Street in the city looking for old bed. At present, the police have been involved in investigating the matter.
9 3,heartbeats by lady gaga, Jiayuguan City Culture Street 25 1 surrounded by a lot of people in front of a sudden, pretty soon,monster in-ear speakers, Wuyi Road, Jiayuguan City Public Security Bureau police station and 120 medical personnel rushed to the Emergency Center the. Living in the culture of the street, according to Ms. Lee say that a 70-year-old looking at this, wear.
reporter has learned that the old man about 70 years old this year, and Sudden death in bed elderly diseases. 120 by the Jiayuguan City Hospital after the emergency center medical diagnosis,monster beats, the elderly have died, the cause of death is unknown, no obvious trauma. He Moumou landlord of the premises used for the front of the temple town of Hubei Dangyang people involved because of fear of the police. Later, the full investigation by public security organs,
At present, the police have the owner of the rental housing, prostitution,monster beats by dre, prostitute recruit security personnel were punished.
9i5p6m5x3j6f is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links