View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 09:06 AM   #2
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22130858 2007 年 05 月 17 日 21:12 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: log
ten days What military training has left us?
As time goes by, the appeasement left in the sun faded mark on the face (fade away), if ten days of military training to stay in our bodies have vanished the last traces of a point. This is like a long and a short ten days of travel, a number of years, only pick up the dust in our pictures, or gossip, chat with people will think, we have had military training. Like At that time, young people like the , again intensified the bad habits picked up before coming. I need to enrich themselves at the time of the brain hypoxia,cheap timberland boots, and this is why. Wise,mens timberland boots, my English teacher Miss Zhang Cuiping there are two points on the military experience,timberland uk, one time is too short, she believed that at least a year or so, and second, she wished to become a member of one of our common experience of military training. I think she was right. Ten days of military training is something like a farce, we do not seem to grasp the skills should be mastered, but just an over site. Such as the dagger operation of those students to practice six or seven of eight moves that the other did not learn almost anything. Zipper is a farce of the farce, the feeling is, get some fresh air at the base outside,womens timberland boots, stroll around the base of a corner. There are many other areas for improvement. It is said that army doctors only painkillers and plasters. The attitude of some doctors is also cause for concern, there are faint, and she also stroll it. So,timberland kids, you should not only be glad that military Anyway, do have a lot of military training in the memorable thing, a lot of memorable people. However,timberland outlet, these do not seem to remember beyond the tourist can bring us, not our military are looking for. Li Shan
think the teacher said, people are under the Caidie of Man. Military training for students so you do not expect any improvement in back discipline. I felt miserable before and during and after military training school leaders and teachers and so many times people say is like a fart in the same words in front of the wind and scattered. Oh, is shot and killed the the Pan Renmei Li Shan. What is the point! ?
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links