View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 01:05 AM   #6
dfsdf30qv
Command Sergeant Major

dfsdf30qv is on a distinguished road

Junior football: Richardson takes Island U16 character
THE Jersey Football Association’s new under-16s team manager is Clive Richardson.
The 34-year-old consultant at Oracle Financial Services blow 1 other applicant to the position after being interviewed by JFA chancellor Charlie Tostevin and vice-presidents Norman Parslow and Charlie Binet final night.
Richardson has been a coach with the JFA U16s squad for the past two seasons.
He replaces Mike Jouanny who has had apt stand down because of his rendezvous as the JFA Chief Executive Officer.
Jouanny said: ‘Clive is ideally suited to the position,ghd hair irons, when I stood 2 years ago he ran me very near then.
I’m sure he will do a nice job, he loves the development side of football and he has a very agreeable path of going with this old group.’ Richardson,christian louboutin online shop, who now has to sever his seven-year coaching linkage at Jersey Wanderers,Supra Skytop III Shoes, said: ‘I’m joyed to be named and I see the location as normal progression.
I’ve been part of the three-man team for the past two seasons and the team is lingering together yet with another titles.
I will now be manager while Billy McEwan remains as adviser and Mike Jouanny is staying as goalkeeping coach.’ Richardson says there is a good plan in place yet and his intention is no different to anyone other manager by obtaining the youngsters administered and coached in the right way and then letting the players express themselves in development football matches.
Richardson added: ‘The squad will be chosen late September and it will be chosen the same way as previous years with union directors assessing their actors premier and then letting us know so we can have a see at them.
‘Once the squad namely chosen it will not be a closed mart,asics onitsuka, we’ll reserve one open mind and there will be opportunities because some not first chosen to attend,christian louboutin slingbacks, later on.
The development programme truly comes to fruition approximately Christmas time; after the squad has been attach a pair of months and played a couple of matches.’ Richardson’s period by Wanderers,h&m jimmy choo collection, who he will persist to represent in the C group, has looked him heavily comprised in Wanderers acquiring Football Association Charter Standard Community Club Status.
Last season Richardson won the south-west region’s coaching prize.
相关的主题文章:

minnesota vikings apparel Japanese Stocks Flat, Do

inexpensive christian louboutin boots Try apt put
dfsdf30qv is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links