View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 09:08 AM   #4
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22127498 2009 年 03 月 06 日 15:26 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (7) Category: Personal Diary
; wake up,timberland kids, wash the head with dawdling, time is a little tight, worried friends and dating of the time to be late, took a gallon of milk out in time. There are six or seven around the corner from the intersection looks like a taxi meter from the front of the intersection crossing over, I feel the driver should not be too visually easy to find me, and too fast,timberland boots sale, and I waved him to see not necessarily see But subconsciously, or stretched hand,timberland boots, did not think that bike is very handy for a taxi stopped turning on my side. I admire the car after the driver a good eye, slow drivers, said: enchant at all times with the return to pay, something for nothing, a dream come true to do so, but he is not often, not everyone has. Some things are within reach, but is unwilling to stretch your hands, the result is is it cooked stunned turtles crawl away. Happiness is like this sometimes,timberland uk, she is not far to the distance and your bad hand, can not get to see you moving or stop.
when we think we may not achieve the goal,timberland outlet, they usually do to yourself to find some plausible excuse, and believed himself to be shirking their responsibilities, so that some of their own peace of mind. I do not think that is not good, but it is really hard,timberland boots uk, hard I started to think that it is not possible, you see, my friend had to think is impossible, it really is impossible. If I had known I heard a friend advised. But stop and think about whether I was not the power to make a hundred percent? If I do not work and then point can become better? ? ? The difference between winners and losers is not everything if they can be successful, but success from the failure to find a cause, the losers from the failure to find an excuse.
try to survive on thirty seconds while running, try to lose weight, eat a bite or two, try to re-examination for an hour less sleep, will not therefore see the world change?
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links