View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 08:22 PM   #22
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

. . . . . - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

33750 2010 年 04 月 03 日 17:31 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
Game and the majority of property buyers stand (2006-05-10 16:01:49)
\Where? that I answer: Room to buy, but not now. \
chopper: China is copying the Japanese bubble burst in the end (2010-03-18 00:57:17)
\nothing to do. The real people who buy a house to live only according to their purchasing power, does not matter do not regret it later; even listened to my words do not exist? If a person buy a house on the issue, their actions can not be responsible, and that he families will not responsible. to buy a house that is the fault of themselves as a fundamental and pushed to purchase his own independent person, that is ridiculous. Of course, if he specifically consulted me, and I and gave him trade proposals provided that when a different matter. you ask me to sing to help people invest and empty it? Then I ask you one, Lu Xun's criticism of Chinese society is in deep space to sing it? \p>
----------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
five years, the chopper who called to tell you all the time house prices to collapse tomorrow, unfortunately, are all false, and five years house prices more than doubled four times, but still so many cattle powder, still remains a praise YY still less one that night to buy a house for two years fighting for ten years. Even despised by the parties for their actions can not be responsible. Even some people who listen to the words he recommended the stock to buy, and then stuck with no doubt. No, not these people worship him,red wing heritage boot, because he said that people want to hear, although they give many people a lot of damage.
----------------------------------------------- --------------------------------
five years, this is called Ren who was scolded every day, but if,red wing work boots, as he said five years ago you bought a suite, and now I am afraid that for months has been below the level of the rent. But this person is still being criticized, because that's loose-tongued,red wing sale, not like very real people feel.
However, why would so many people lie side by side lies bleeding by their comfort,red wing store, but do not want to hear the words without thinking about the front to judge?

suddenly think of a person, looking for a so-called rich people cheating,red wing motorcycle boots, and I said come on, step two will eventually overturned,red wing shoes online, but also young and pretty soon will grow more as a result, I was classified as persona non grata. The other, to the small officials to do the third, the day believed that the so-called fortune telling master will be divorced man, I said, people come out to play not one or two days are left to leave early, and now trouble seven or eight people have ten children years old and you still expect the divorce to marry you now?
you are awake. . . . . .
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links