View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 06:40 AM   #2
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road

Skechers sues Sears over shoe patent,cartier outlet store, trademark claims
Skechers USA Inc. sued Sears Holdings Corp. for selling footwear that infringes the patents and trademarks for products such as Shape-ups and Twinkle Toes.
Skechers is seeking monetary damages and a court-ordered prohibition of the sale of the products,cartier love ring white gold, the Manhattan Beach,cartier trinity pen, California-based company said today in a statement.
“While we value our relationship with Sears, their actions are causing us tremendous damage,diamond cartier watch, and we simply cannot let any company,Cartier Diabolo Platinum Rollerball pen, let alone a company the size of Sears,cartier bracelets for women, infringe on our most valuable intellectual property,cartier jewelry necklace,” Philip Paccione,cartier diamond platinum bracelet, Skechers' general counsel,antique cartier rings, said in the statement.
Sears is selling the allegedly infringing products, which go by the brand names TheraShoe,cartier pens, Melrose Avenue,cartier diamond platinum bracelet, Paris Blues and Athletech,cartier bracelets, at Sears and Kmart stores and on websites, Skechers said. Sears and Kmart also sell Skechers shoes,price of cartier love bracelet, according to their websites.
Skechers rose 30 cents, or 1.5 percent,Cartier Necklaces, to $20.02 at 2:49 p.m. in New York Stock Exchange composite trading. The shares had fallen 1.4 percent this year before today. Sears gained $1.30,cartier diablo pen, or 1.6 percent, to $84.54 on the Nasdaq Stock Market. The shares had risen 13 percent this year before today.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links