View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 05:53 AM   #4
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road

keds NEW Shoes for Mini Skirts,chanel handbags
The main point of wearing a mini skirt to show off your legs. Here is some suggestions for the best shoe attire when wearing a short skirt.
If you are going casual flip flops or sandals are a great idea. If your skirt is basic,Chanel fashion slippers double green, you can make your outfit more trendy witha sandal with beads,Chanel fashion slippers black pink, sequins,Chanel fashion necklace 042, or metaillic detailing. Sandals have become so much more trendy and you can be comfortable while still being styish.
If you are looking for a casual look,buy chanel bags, sneakers can work with a mini skirt. Avoid cross-trainers,chanel bags for sale second hand, and stick with simple designs. Both Keds and coverse would be a great look with a mini skirt.
Mini skirt main purpose is to show off your legs and wedge sandals are a perfect fit with this outfit. Rememer these sandals should be opened toed or it will be too dressy for the skirt.
Flats don't work well with longer skirt but it is a great look with a shorter skirt. Look for a simplier flat shoe to go with the mini skirt. Flats have become so popular and it is not just flip flops anymore.
Knee high boots have become a easy way to dress with a smaller skirt. Tall boots are idea for a shorter skirt especially during those cooler days. Brown or black boots are a good look with a mini skirt.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links